4/23/2006

Very Vocabulary Show #82 Season 2 :: A Real Show

Visit www.VeryVocabulary.com :: Please leave positive reviews on iTunes. This is a FREE, NON-PROFIT, NON-PROFESSIONAL podcast. We would like you to even out the hateful comment that was left by some idiot kid. It's really unfair and just not true. The reason I went away for two months was because of a-holes like the one who left a bad review. I'm not trying to be MTV or CNN. It's a free show. If you want to keep me around, give a brother a hand and leave some good reviews on iTunes. You rule!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

hey i would like to this opportunity to thank you for this great website.iam very interested in learning new vocabulary so once again thank you.keep up the good work may you be rewarded for your good work-Ameen.

Unknown said...

good job,

SBOBET

JUDI BOLA

Unknown said...

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again judi bola